- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in core subjects (Math, Science, English, Social Studies) from the previous school year.
- Earned at least “Mastery” in two tested areas on the last standardized test (LEAP). (Reported as of application deadline)
- Earned at least a “Good” or “Mastery” in two areas on the last standardized test (EOC/LEAP2025). (Reported as of application deadline)
- Must maintain a 3.0 core GPA each semester to retain the Foundation Fellowship Award for the following semester.
- Must have a disciplinary record without any major disciplinary infractions as defined in the most recent student handbook prior to submitting the application. Students must maintain a clean disciplinary record for the 1st semester in order to maintain their award for the second semester.
- All balances must be paid in full from the previous year. Foundation Fellowship Awards will be awarded on a provisional basis if the deadline is prior to the close of the current school year.
The Foundation Fellowship Award is not guaranteed and is based on available funding. All awards are issued on a year to year (school year) basis. Students must reapply for the Foundation Fellowship Award by the deadline each year (school year). Students must maintain Fellowship requirements as listed above in order to receive second-semester funding.
Tuition Only: $1,250.00 per semester
All school fees are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. School fees are to be paid by the established registration deadline. Failure to pay school fees by the registration deadline will result in revocation from Southern University Laboratory School. Families who receive a Foundation Fellowship Award will not be granted a deferment.
Families (Parents & Students) who receive a Foundation Fellowship Award are expected to volunteer a minimum of five hours per semester. Failure to fulfill or complete this requirement will result in a fine of $100. Failure to pay fine will result in the loss of award.
Click Link Below!